Our first priority is for the re-imagined 2020 Festival is the safety of our patrons, artists and staff. The MMF will observe the state and CDC guidelines and by purchasing a ticket, you signal your agreement to abide by these protocols. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to enjoying beautiful music together
- Masks are worn and appropriate physical distancing is observed at all events.
- All ticketing is electronic. Tickets must be purchased in advance at moabmusicfest.org or through the box office 435.259.7003. There are no ticke sales at the door.
- All concerts are planned for outdoors, without intermissions. There is no tent seating.
- For contact tracing purposes, there will be assigned seating at concerts. Please follow your usher and stay in your group.
- Please Note: This year’s free Labor Day concert takes place at Red Cliffs Lodge at 7 pm. It is a free event but tickets are required.
We’re excited to be able to move ahead with this streamlined, all outdoor event, bringing to you music in concert with the landscape® among Moab’s stunning red rocks.
See you soon!